Leave your phone number and we will call you back
1. General provisions
This personal data processing policy is prepared in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of 27.07.2006. This personal data policy is prepared in accordance with the requirements of Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" (hereinafter - the Personal Data Law) and defines the personal data processing procedure and measures to ensure security of personal data taken by BALCON LLC (hereinafter - the Operator).
|The operator's most important goal and condition for carrying out his activities is to of human and citizen's rights and freedoms in the processing of their personal data, including protection of rights to privacy, personal and family privacy.
|This Operator's policy regarding the processing of personal data (the "Policy") applies to all information that the Operator may receive about visitors to https://balcon.studio.
2. Basic concepts used in the Policy
|Automated processing of personal data - processing personal data by means of computer technology.
|Blocking of personal data - temporary termination of processing personal data (except when processing is necessary to clarify personal data).
|Web site - a set of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases, making them available on the Internet at network address https://balcon.studio.
|Personal data information system - a set of contained in databases of personal data, and providing their processing information technologies and technical means
|De-identification of personal data - actions that make it impossible to determine, without the use of additional information without using additional information, it is impossible to determine whether personal data of personal data to a particular user or other subject of personal data personal data.
|Processing of personal data - any action (operation) or a set of personal data - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
|Operator - a state body, municipal body, legal or A natural person, individually or jointly with other persons, who organize and/or Carrying out the processing of personal data, as well as determining the goals of processing personal data, composition of personal data, subject to processing, actions (operations), performed with personal data
|Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to to a specific or identifiable user of the https://balcon.studio website.
|Personal data, authorized by the subject of personal data for Personal data allowed by the subject of personal data - personal data, access to which by the subject of personal data by the subject of personal data by giving his/her consent to the processing personal data, authorized by the subject of personal data for Personal data, allowed to be communicated by the subject of personal data in the manner prescribed by the Law on personal data (hereinafter - personal data personal data, authorized for distribution).
|User - any visitor to the https://balcon.studio website.
|Provision of personal data - actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons
|Dissemination of personal data - any action aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite range of persons (transfer of personal data personal data) or to familiarize the general public with personal data, including disclosure of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to to personal data in any other way.
|Transborder transfer of personal data - transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign country to the authority of a foreign country, to a foreign natural person or a foreign legal entity.
|Destruction of personal data - any action that results in personal data is destroyed irretrievably with the impossibility of further of content of personal data in the information system of personal data personal data and (or) destroyed tangible carriers of personal data personal data.
3. Basic rights and obligations of the Operator
The operator has the right to:
– to receive reliable information from the subject of personal data and/or documents containing personal data;
– in case of withdrawal of consent to processing by the subject of personal data personal data The operator has the right to continue processing personal data without consent of the subject of personal data if there are grounds specified in the Law on personal data;
- independently determine the composition and list of measures necessary and sufficient to ensure the fulfillment of obligations stipulated by the Law on Personal data and normative legal acts adopted in accordance with it, unless otherwise provided by the Law on Personal Data or other federal laws.
The operator must:
- provide the subject of personal data, at his request, with information, concerning the processing of his personal data;
– organize the processing of personal data in the manner prescribed by the current legislation of the Russian Federation;
– respond to requests and requests from personal data subjects and their legitimate representatives in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Law;
– report to the authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data at the request of this authority the necessary information within 30 days from the date of receiving such a request;
- to publish or otherwise make available unrestricted access to this Policy regarding the processing of personal data;
- take legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to them, destruction, changing, blocking, copying, providing, distributing personal data, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to personal data;
– stop the transfer (distribution, provision, access) of personal data, stop processing and destroy personal data in the manner and in cases provided by the Personal Data Law;
To perform other duties provided for by the Law on Personal Data.
4. Basic rights and obligations of personal data subjects
Personal data subjects have the right:
- to receive information regarding the processing of his personal data, for except as otherwise provided by federal law. Intelligence are provided to the subject of personal data by the Operator in an accessible form, and in them should not contain personal data relating to other subjects personal data, unless there are legitimate grounds for disclosure of such personal data. The list of information and the procedure for obtaining it established by the Law on Personal Data;
– require the operator to clarify his personal data, block them or destruction if personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or not necessary for the stated purpose processing, as well as take legal measures to protect their rights;
– put forward the condition of prior consent when processing personal data in order to promote goods, works and services on the market;
– to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
– appeal to the authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data or in a judicial proceeding, illegal actions or inaction of the Operator when processing his personal data;
- to exercise other rights provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation
Personal data subjects are required to:
– provide the Operator with reliable data about yourself;
– inform the Operator about the clarification (update, change) of their personal data.
Persons who provided the Operator with false information about themselves, or information about another subject of personal data without the consent of the latter, are liable in in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
5. The Operator may process the following personal data of the User
|Last name, first name, patronymic.
|Also, the site collects and processes anonymized data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrika and others).
|The above data, further down the text Policies are united by a common concept of personal data.
|Processing of special categories of personal data relating to racial, nationality, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, intimate life, the Operator is not carried out.
|Processing of personal data permitted for distribution from among special categories of personal data specified in Part 1 of Art. 10 of the Law on personal data is allowed if the prohibitions and conditions are observed, provided for in Art. 10.1 of the Personal Data Law.
|User's consent to the processing of personal data authorized for distribution, is issued separately from other consents to the processing of its personal data. At the same time, the conditions provided for, in particular, Art. 10.1 of the Personal Data Law. Requirements for the content of such consent are established by the authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data.
|Consent to the processing of personal data authorized for distribution, the User provides the Operator directly.
|The operator is obliged, no later than three working days from the date of receipt the specified consent of the User to publish information about the conditions of processing, about the presence of prohibitions and conditions on the processing by an unlimited circle of persons of personal data allowed for distribution
|Transfer (distribution, provision, access) of personal data, permitted by the subject of personal data for distribution, must be terminated at any time at the request of the subject of personal data. Given the request must include the last name, first name, patronymic (if any), contact information (phone number, e-mail address or postal address) of the subject personal data, as well as a list of personal data, the processing of which is subject to termination. The personal data specified in this request may processed only by the Operator to whom it is directed.
|Consent to the processing of personal data authorized for distribution, ceases to be valid from the moment the Operator receives a request, specified in clause 5.8.3 of this Policy regarding the processing of personal data.
6. Principles of personal data processing
|The processing of personal data is carried out on a legal and fair basis basis.
|The processing of personal data is limited to achieving specific, predetermined and legitimate purposes. It is not allowed to process personal data, incompatible with the purposes of collecting personal data.
|It is not allowed to merge databases containing personal data, the processing of which is carried out for purposes incompatible with each other.
|Only personal data that meet the purposes of their processing.
|The content and scope of the processed personal data correspond to stated purposes of processing. Redundancy of processed personal data in relation to the stated purposes of their processing.
|When processing personal data, the accuracy of personal data, their sufficiency, and, if necessary, relevance in relation to the goals processing of personal data. The operator takes the necessary measures and/or ensures their acceptance by deleting or clarifying incomplete or inaccurate data.
|Storage of personal data is carried out in a form that allows determine the subject of personal data, no longer than required by the purposes of processing personal data, if the period of storage of personal data is not established federal law, an agreement to which a party, a beneficiary or the guarantor for which is the subject of personal data. processed personal data is destroyed or depersonalized upon reaching the goals of processing or in the event of a loss of the need to achieve these goals, unless otherwise provided federal law
7. Purposes of personal data processing
Purpose of processing the User's personal data:
– informing the User by sending e-mails;
– conclusion, execution and termination of civil law contracts;
– providing the User with access to services, information and/or materials, contained on the website https://balcon.studio.
|The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. User can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending the Operator an email to email@example.com marked "Opt out of notifications about new products and services and special offers.
|Anonymized data of Users collected using services Internet statistics are used to collect information about the actions of Users on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
8. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Legal grounds for the processing of personal data by the Operator are:
– Federal Law "On information, information technologies and protection of information" of 27.07.2006 N 149-FZ;
- federal laws, other regulatory legal acts in the field of protection personal data;
- consent of Users to the processing of their personal data, to the processing personal data allowed for distribution.
|The Operator processes the User's personal data only if they filling and / or sending by the User independently through special forms, located on the site https://balcon.studio or sent to the Operator through Email. By filling in the appropriate forms and/or sending your personal data to the Operator, the User agrees with this Policy.
|The subject of personal data independently decides on providing his personal data and gives consent freely, by his will and in his interest.
9. Personal data processing conditions
|Processing of personal data is carried out with the consent of the subject personal data for the processing of his personal data.
|The processing of personal data is necessary to achieve the goals, provided for by an international treaty of the Russian Federation or by law, for implementation of the obligations imposed by the legislation of the Russian Federation on the operator functions, powers and responsibilities.
|The processing of personal data is necessary for the administration of justice, enforcement of a judicial act, act of another body or official subject to execution in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation on enforcement proceedings.
|The processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of the contract, a party to which or the beneficiary or guarantor of which is the subject of personal data, as well as to conclude an agreement on the initiative of the subject personal data or an agreement under which the subject of personal data will be a beneficiary or guarantor.
|The processing of personal data is necessary for the exercise of rights and legitimate interests of the operator or third parties, or to achieve public significant purposes, provided that this does not violate the rights and freedoms of the subject personal data.
|Personal data is being processed, access to unlimited the circle of persons to whom the subject of personal data is provided or at his request (hereinafter referred to as publicly available personal data).
|Processing of personal data subject to publication or mandatory disclosure under federal law.
10. The procedure for collecting, storing, transferring and other types of processing of personal data
Security of personal data processed by the Operator, ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures, necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
|The operator ensures the safety of personal data and accepts all possible measures to prevent access to personal data by unauthorized persons.
|The User's personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, with the exception of cases related to the execution current legislation or if the subject of personal data is given consent to the Operator to transfer data to a third party in order to fulfill obligations under civil law contract
|In case of inaccuracies in personal data, the User may update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator at the address Operator's e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Updating personal data".
|The term for processing personal data is determined by the achievement of the goals, for which personal data were collected, unless a different period is provided by the contract or applicable law. The user may at any time revoke his consent to the processing of personal data by sending the Operator a notification via e-mail to Operator's email address email@example.com marked "Withdrawal of consent to processing personal data".
|Prohibitions on transfer established by the subject of personal data (except granting access), as well as the processing or conditions of processing (other than receiving access) personal data permitted for dissemination do not apply in cases processing of personal data in state, public and other public interests determined by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
|When processing personal data, the operator ensures privacy of personal data.
|The Operator stores personal data in a form that allows determine the subject of personal data, no longer than required by the purposes of processing personal data, if the period of storage of personal data is not established federal law, an agreement to which a party, a beneficiary or the guarantor for which is the subject of personal data.
|The condition for terminating the processing of personal data may be achievement of the purposes of personal data processing, expiration of consent the subject of personal data or withdrawal of consent by the subject of personal data, and also detection of illegal processing of personal data.
11. List of actions performed by the Operator with received personal data
|The operator collects, records, systematizes, accumulates, stores, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction of personal data.
|The operator carries out automated processing of personal data with or without the receipt and / or transmission of the received information via information and telecommunication networks.
12. Cross-border transfer of personal data
|The operator prior to the start of the cross-border transfer of personal data is obliged to make sure that the foreign state into whose territory it is supposed to carry out the transfer of personal data, reliable protection of the rights of personal data subjects.
|Cross-border transfer of personal data in the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can only be carried out in if there is written consent of the subject of personal data to cross-border transfer of his personal data and / or performance of the contract by the party which the subject of personal data is.
13. Personal Data Privacy
The operator and other persons who have gained access to personal data are obliged not to disclose to third parties and not distribute personal data without the consent of the subject personal data, unless otherwise provided by federal law.
|The user can get any clarifications on issues of interest, concerning the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator using email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|This document will reflect any changes to the processing policy personal data by the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until replaced by a new one version.
|The current version of the Policy is freely available online Internet at https://balcon.studio.